Who You Are
- You have strong passion for learning and experiment things.
- You’re an excellent communicator, whether you’re speaking, writing, sending smoke signals or otherwise conveying information.
- You’re self driven and can work independently, while you also enjoy working in a team environment and owning the success of a campaign.
- You have run social media campaign successfully
- You know how to catch people attention and love doing so
- You are young, proactive and good at enjoying life outside work
- You have strong passion for travel
Who We Are
We’re a team of 4 people(Vietnamese/Japanese) who love to build things. Learning is the key to our culture, and we’re always looking for new skills to pick up and ways to hone our craft.As a early stage employee, you will be the one in charge of creating the identity of AgeCode. With us, you’ll get exposure to many aspect of running a start up and experimenting things. If there’s something you’re passionate about, we want to help you pursue it so you can teach it to the rest of us. Come talk with us if you want to know more
What We Expect
- As a growth hacker, your true north is growth. Your ultimate mission is expanding our user base.
- Talk to users, conducting user research and usability tests are just a few of the tools you’ll use to help shaping our product to better meet users’ expectation
- Build a tight community of travel buddy and foreign travelers who share passion for travelling
- Be a strategic planner: create marketing strategy for our newly launched product from scratch
- Put in place a system for measuring, reporting and optimizing key user growth metrics