Who You Are
- You have a strong passion for learning.
- You have 1 years or above experience with iOS development
- You are familiar with working with RESTful API to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- You have experience in working with Git and GitHub/Gitlab
- You have excellent debugging skill
- You’re self driven and can work independently, while you also enjoy working in a team environment and owning the success of a project.
Who We Are
We’re a team of 4 people(Vietnamese/Japanese) who love to build things. As a early stage employee, you will be the one in charge of creating the identity of AgeCode. With us, you’ll get exposure to many aspect of running a start up and experiementing things (7 hours work day, anyone?). Come talk with us if you want to know more
What We Expect
- Create prototypes with as few bugs as possible
- Connect mobile app with back-end REST API
- Be an empathetic developer. Everything you touch should be easy to use, easy to test and work as expected
- Keep abreast of trends in web/mobile development; share these lessons with the team
- Learn from everyone, no matter who they are